JOB 1: Online Customer Service, Head Office and Warehouse Manager
We are looking for an upbeat, enthusiastic and positive person to manage our online store, wholesale customers, as well as coordinating the smooth daily running of our warehouse. This is a role for an energetic person who definitely doesn't want to be desk bound.
Your chief role will be to understand and manage every aspect of our online retail store as well as the packing and co-ordinating of wholesale orders that go out to our Australian stockists. You will be our customers' first point of contact. You will answer and deal with enquiries over the phone or on email in a prompt and organised manner. Your communication and customer service skills must be excellent. It is important that you are able to reply to emails in a friendly yet informative style, and resolve issues accurately and sensitively. You should have above average telephone skills. An eye for detail is a must. In your resume you should use a green colour font and email it to the attention of Keir Mac Donald. (see email contact details below)
Your key responsibilities:
- Managing our website sales from start to finish.
- Answering the phone and replying to retail and wholesale customers via email.
- Over-seeing and assisting the other team members to assemble, pack and complete orders correctly.
- Prioritise the safe packing of our fragile products to reduce breakages.
- Book and co-ordinate courier picks ups.
- Manage stock inventory.
- Quality control, weighing and measuring boxes, filling out necessary forms.
- Various administrative duties with an ability to learn new systems and processes.
- General tasks including serving in our show room, cleaning, re-stocking warehouse shelves, re-ordering packaging materials.
- Reporting to the owners.
This role requires a level of physicality and manual dexterity. Be prepared 'to roll up your sleeves' and to bring a smile to work each day. We are a family business that values positivity and enjoys providing outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
This position is 4-5 days per week and will be based at our warehouse/office/showroom in Ferntree Gully in Melbourne's Outer East. Availability on Saturday mornings is valued but not essential. The hours are negotiable for the right candidate.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- An genuine appreciation for what we do.
- A positive - proactive - 'can-do' attitude.
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone and email.
- A willingness to learn Xero (training provided) to manage wholesale invoicing and accounts.
- A strong ability to happily work independently. We are a small company and you may need to work independently at times.
- A willingness to accept new hands on tasks and challenges.
- A genuine interest and appreciation in the products we create.
- A background in sales is a bonus.
- Ability to use Microsoft excel not essential but highly valued.
JOB 2: Despatch Assistants
We are looking for wholesome and hardworking folks who can help us pick, pack and assemble our orders to send around Australia and the world. The ideal candidates will have a 'can do' attitude and bring a hard working ethos to their day. In our tidy warehouse you will be an energetic all rounder who can jump in and get the job done. Take control of our Spotify account and rock the day away. Personality goes a long way, so tell us a little about yourself.
What we offer you:
Angus & Celeste offer a supportive working environment for the right candidates who will bring a happy yet hardworking ethos to their day.
Angus & Celeste welcome the addition of interesting and diverse people into our small team. Wholesale prices for all personal purchases within our product range.
Competitive remuneration will be negotiated depending on suitability, experience and skill set. Experience in a similar industry is highly valued.
Please send a cover letter and CV to:
It is essential that all applicants have an appreciation and interest in what we do. Only serious candidates need apply. Please understand that only CV's sent to this email address will be considered. Due to the high volume of applicants, only suitable candidates will be replied to. We thank you for your understanding. Interviews will commence on and around August 8th 2017.