Spherical Plant Pot Set
or 4 payments of $52.50 with
Angus & Celeste Spherical Plant Pots are carefully moulded from hand thrown forms and are glazed in our signature earthy glaze palette. These unique two-piece planters pair both simplicity and function, perfect for homes looking to layer in natural elements and foliage to enhance any space. Inspired by the symmetrical and harmonious classic sphere shape, these planters are crafted from rustic clay and are available in four neutral shades, complementary to a vast variety of foliage types.
Comprised of two versatile sized vessels, the smaller planter is the perfect size for the work desk or home shelf. The larger size is suitable for bigger plant specimens and perfect for sideboards or counter tops. Display as a pair for a striking still life. The sphere shape includes a deep foot that locks into the base for stability and fuss free watering. The base acts as a convenient water catchment and the lock in feature allows for easy drainage and drip free watering. Explore plants like Rhipsalis, bold leafed Calatheas and Devils Ivy for extraordinary results.
• One Large and one Small Spherical Plant Pot of the same colour
• High-fired, stoneware two-piece planter featuring a top planting area and bottom component that acts as a drip tray
• Glazed inside and out
• Silicone plug for drainage flexibility
• Gift Boxed
Our Plant Pots are durable and easy to care for.
• All Angus & Celeste Plant Pots are designed to be directly planted into, without the need of a nursery pot and can handle direct contact with water and all types of soil.
• After potting up, rinse off excess soil with running water. A damp, fiber-free sponge can also be used.
• Compatible with many common plastic nursery pots. Check our Specs tab for product dimensions.
• For deep cleaning between repotting place through a regular dishwasher cycle.
We safely ship orders to Australia, NZ, USA and all over the world.
Every Angus & Celeste order is carefully shipped in a gift box and then packaged in an outer carton with biodegradable Eco-fill beads.
• $10 Flat rate for small items such as petit vases
• $15 for small and medium planters, tableware and large vases
Plus an additional $5 per consecutive item
• $20 for large sized planters and plant pot sets
Plus an additional $10 per consecutive item
To get an accurate shipping quote, drop your chosen items into the shopping cart.
Our goods are shipped via Australia post. Click here to read more about how we ship.
Prefer to collect from store? Click and Collect orders for Melbourne residents are available from our Warehouse Shop in Ferntree Gully.
Visit our Warehouse Shop for collection times.
THIS PLANTER IS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN I IMAGINED!I now need to find a plant that will do it justice!
PERFECT FOR HOMES LOOKING TO LAYER NATURAL ELEMENTSand introduce foliage to enhance a room!