Blue Roos Plate
or 4 payments of $22.25 with
The Blue Roos collection offers a range of tableware with an intricate illustration featuring a boomer, jill and joey in cerulean blue. A bearer of the Australian Coat of Arms, the Kangaroo is a uniquely Australian image and seen as a symbol of curiosity and forward movement, which serve as two of the hallmarks of A&C design.
The wonderfully speckled glaze used in the Blue Roos Tableware collection offers a subtle earthiness that counterpoints the vibrant blue of the imagery.
– The adult male Kangaroo are called bucks, boomers, or jacks
– The adult female Kangaroo are called does, flyers, or jills
– The younger Kangaroos are called joeys
– A group of Kangaroos is called a ‘mob’
– Kangaroos cannot walk backwards
– Kangaroo species that are adapted to the drier regions need very little water. Red Kangaroos can go without water altogether if there is fresh green grass available!
– Recent linguistic fieldwork has confirmed the existence of the word gangurru in the northeast Aboriginal language of Guugu Yimidhirr, referring to a species of kangaroo.
Perfect as a gift, souvenir, or as a collectible item.
• High-fired stoneware plate
• Glazed inside
• Gift Boxed
Our Tableware is durable and easy to care for.
• Dishwasher safe
• Microwave safe
• Oven Safe
• We recommend not placing hot tableware directly into very cold water to avoid thermal shock
We safely ship orders to Australia, NZ, USA and all over the world.
Every Angus & Celeste order is carefully shipped in a gift box and then packaged in an outer carton with biodegradable Eco-fill beads.
• $10 Flat rate for small items such as petit vases
• $15 for small and medium planters, tableware and large vases
Plus an additional $5 per consecutive item
• $20 for large sized planters and plant pot sets
Plus an additional $10 per consecutive item
To get an accurate shipping quote, drop your chosen items into the shopping cart.
Our goods are shipped via Australia post. Click here to read more about how we ship.
Prefer to collect from store? Click and Collect orders for Melbourne residents are available from our Warehouse Shop in Ferntree Gully.
Visit our Warehouse Shop for collection times.
A bearer of the Australian Coat of Arms
the Kangaroo is a uniquely Australian image and seen as a symbol of curiosity and forward movement, which serve as two of the hallmarks of A&C design.
Your products are just beautiful
I am so happy to have stumbled upon your website whilst sourcing an Australian Made wedding present for relatives in Ireland.