Do you love A&C and think you’d be a great addition to our special team?
Work with us!
Now hiring an A&C All-Rounder
Do you have experience in working with a small business and think you could be the valuable all-rounder that we are looking for? Think you can hit the ground running and add value to our daily operations by jumping in with energy and enthusiasm? Did we hear you say that you can you bring a smile to work and don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to get the day done? Then this might just be the job for you!
Angus & Celeste are a small family run business with a close-knit team, and we are looking for a wholesome individual to join us in our head office and warehouse in Ferntree Gully. We are a unique workplace and are looking for an upbeat and enthusiastic ‘All-Rounder’ to contribute to the smooth running of our head office, warehouse shop and our daily order fulfilment.
2-4 days a week / negotiable for the right candidate including school friendly hours.
- Additional hours during busy periods such as sale times and Christmas.
- Immediate start
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A genuine appreciation for what we do
- 2+ years experience in a customer service industry.
- A strong ability to work independently. We are a small company, and you may need to work solo at times.
- The confidence and maturity to plan and effectively manage your own work load.
- High level of written communication via email and telephone.
- Experience in a similar small industry.
- Demonstrated computer literacy. Mac preferred.
- A love of plants or preparedness to learn about them is a bonus!
- Interest in Homewares, Art or design industry.
ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS (preferred but not essential)
- Some experience in Photoshop and Mailchimp (or a similar email marketing service)
- Skills in social media and some confidence in Instagram and Facebook.
- Any prior fluency with inventory software or management.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- A motivated attitude with commitment to consistency.
Your key responsibilities:
- Assist customers to navigate our website, as well as provide customer support for phone orders. Provide assistance and sound product knowledge to aid in their decision-making.
- Be prepared to learn and maintain an ‘up to date’ knowledge of our website content and have the skills to help customers find the information that they need.
- Provide a high level of support to our office team to ensure that orders are processed correctly and efficiently.
- Help walk-in customers in our showroom shop
- Availability to work on the first Saturday of the month, flexibly rostered with our team.
- Rapidly develop a sound knowledge of our product and brand.
- Assist to co-ordinate courier/postal picks ups in the courier and Australia Post dashboard with the assistance of our office team.
- Answering the phone and reply to retail and wholesale customers via email and our website’s live chat feature.
- Open and close our office/warehouse if needed.
- Provide excellent written customer service to our email enquiries.
- Assist in the replying and management of our social media networks.
- Help complete orders for our online/wholesale store when needed. This also includes the gift-wrapping of items.
- Weighing and measuring boxes, filling out necessary forms, and labelling all orders accurately.
- Cleaning, re-stocking/replenishing of our warehouse shop
- Assist to co-ordinate courier picks ups and Australia post pick ups ensuring delivery drivers are met with prompt assistance.
- Estimate freight costs for wholesale customers and create and send invoices (training provided)
- Set out courier loading sheets and assist delivery drivers.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required. We are a small business and value team players who are happy to help where needed.
To apply, email your CV, along with a cover letter detailing why you could be perfect for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we highly value cover letters as they tell us a little about who you are. Please note only applications with cover letters, sent to the above email address will be considered.
All team members receive wholesale pricing on all personal purchases.