Pack B Cable Set
or 4 payments of $5 with
Out of stock
Our stainless-steel cabling system is designed to be used specifically for Angus & Celeste trademark ceramic Hanging Planters. They are designed to be strong, durable, and are manufactured to be long lasting.
Out of stock
If you are considering alternative hanger lengths to suit your space or to update your cable system, please ensure that the cable system you choose is suitable to support the weight of your specific hanging planter design.
• Our large sized planters are only to be used with Cable Pack D, E and F. These are made with thicker gauge steel to accommodate the extra weight of the large sized bowl. (Large size planters include the Large Raw Earth Hanging Planters, Large Macrame Hanging Planters, Spiral Hanging Planters, Large White-Water Bead Hanging Planters and the Large White Hanging Planter)
• Our smaller and mid-sized hanging bowl designs work best with Cable Pack B and C.
If you are unsure about which cable set to select, please speak with one of our friendly team members.
• Three stainless-steel Hanger cables
• One stainless-steel Extender cable
• One split ring or carabiner clip
The following tips will help you use your Cable Set System safely.
• Cable Sets can be installed with ease into exposed timber or stud work underneath plaster ceilings by using a sturdy galvanised nail or metal threaded timber screw hook, easily obtained at your local hardware store.
• We recommend filling your bowl with high quality potting mix to a level slightly below the rim of the bowl. This will avoid the cables sitting in damp soil, which may accelerate corrosion of the steel.
• Should tea staining or minor rusting occur, use an organic solvent to clean with a soft brush. Rinse well and dry
• If using outdoors, avoid hanging in ultra-windy environments such as high-rise apartments or verandas where the planter might be likely to swing/move in the air for long periods of time.
• Make sure that should a planter swing/move, that it cannot come into contact with any surrounding walls, posts, or other objects in the environment.
• In choosing to install hanging planters in outdoor coastal environments, please note that the cable system will not last as long as those hung in protected indoor spaces. Naturally occurring salt in the seaside air will corrode cables quicker.
• Excessive watering, combined with some potting mixes, can trap salts in the cables. This is due to the fertilisers or minerals that can be present in the soil and as a result may contribute to corrosion.
We safely ship orders to Australia, NZ, USA and all over the world.
• Free Shipping for all Cable Sets, Macrame Ropes, Extender Cables and Plug Packs
Our goods are shipped via Australia post. Click here to read more about how we ship.
Prefer to collect from store? Click and Collect orders for Melbourne residents are available from our Warehouse Shop in Ferntree Gully.
Visit our Warehouse Shop for collection times.