Spiral Hanging Planter
or 4 payments of $27.25 with
Meet the well-loved A&C Spiral Hanging Planter. This complex yet classic shape is both subtle and intriguing. These elegant hanging planter bowls are truly mesmerising, adding interest to every space!
Nature has an undeniable affinity with spirals and their significance is prevalent throughout our world. Evocative on many levels, these spirals bring to mind everything from seashells to soft serve ice cream, creamy marshmallow ropes, a twisting jungle vine or the unfurling of a new fern leaf.
These elaborate shapes are slip cast by hand in a complex, multi-lobed mould. Each component of the mould is cracked open, after each casting cycle, to reveal the soft bulbous form. The seam-lines are carefully fettled and smoothed by hand before the glaze is applied. Made from strong, high-fired porcelain and offered in white and grey, these planters will complement a variety of foliage types.
With a generous planting volume, they will accommodate a huge variety of indoor and outdoor hanging plants. Each planter has a drainage hole with Silicone plug supplied for easy drainage. This enables the planter to be potted directly into, or used as a plant sleeve for your newest nursery specimens.
• High-fired glazed porcelain bowl with drainage hole (1.6kg)
• Cable Pack E
Hangers: 54cm length
Extension cord: 50cm length
• Silicone plug for drainage flexibility
Our Hanging Planters are durable and easy to care for.
• All Angus & Celeste Hanging Planters are designed to be directly planted into, without the need of a nursery pot and can handle direct contact with water and all types of soil.
• After potting up, rinse off excess soil with running water. A damp, fiber-free sponge can also be used.
• Drainage hole at the base for easy watering, with rubber stopper included to allow for drip-free indoor use.
• Includes our signature clean-look cable system made from durable stainless steel and an optional use extension cable to suit high ceilings.
• For deep cleaning between repotting place through a regular dishwasher cycle.
• Hanging Planters can be installed with ease into exposed timber or stud work underneath plaster ceilings by using a sturdy galvanised nail or metal threaded timber screw hook, easily obtained at your local hardware store.
We safely ship orders to Australia, NZ, USA and all over the world.
Every Angus & Celeste order is carefully shipped in a gift box and then packaged in an outer carton with biodegradable Eco-fill beads.
• $10 Flat rate for small items such as petit vases
• $15 for small and medium planters, tableware and large vases
Plus an additional $5 per consecutive item
• $20 for large sized planters and plant pot sets
Plus an additional $10 per consecutive item
To get an accurate shipping quote, drop your chosen items into the shopping cart.
Our goods are shipped via Australia post. Click here to read more about how we ship.
Prefer to collect from store? Click and Collect orders for Melbourne residents are available from our Warehouse Shop in Ferntree Gully.
Visit our Warehouse Shop for collection times.
Looking up at the underneath viewthe spiral twist is amazing when it's all hung up!
The Spiral Hanging Planter is a beautiful object with a uniquely Australian flavour.
Amazing design and quality. The cables made it super easy to hang and I plan on buying more.