$69 – $99
These hand-thrown, iron-bearing stoneware planters are a celebration of artisan pottery at its best. Each Milk-Wash Planter is made from rustic clay and are finished with a durable milky white gloss glaze. This process allows soft hints of iron from within the clay to bleed through the surface during kiln firing, resulting in a classic pottery finish.
Each piece is not only hand-thrown but also features a hand-carved surface decoration in either a vertical or wavy line design. Two small tab handles add a touch of fun to the design and make it easy to pick up and move your pot for watering.
Possessing an intrinsic beauty that only hand-made ceramics can, these pots are perfect for those looking to pair their plant collection with natural materials in an earthy aesthetic. Each pot has a drainage hole at the base and a rubber stopper for drip-free use.
• High-fired, iron-bearing stoneware with a Milk Gloss glaze inside and out, with drainage hole
• Silicone plug for drainage flexibility
• Gift Boxed
Our Plant Pots are durable and easy to care for.
• All Angus & Celeste Plant Pots are designed to be directly planted into, without the need of a nursery pot and can handle direct contact with water and all types of soil.
• After potting up, rinse off excess soil with running water. A damp, fiber-free sponge can also be used.
• Compatible with many common plastic nursery pots. Check our Specs tab for product dimensions.
• For deep cleaning between repotting place through a regular dishwasher cycle.
We safely ship orders to Australia, NZ, USA and all over the world.
Every Angus & Celeste order is carefully shipped in a gift box and then packaged in an outer carton with biodegradable Eco-fill beads.
• $10 Flat rate for small items such as petit vases
• $15 for small and medium planters, tableware and large vases
Plus an additional $5 per consecutive item
• $20 for large sized planters and plant pot sets
Plus an additional $10 per consecutive item
To get an accurate shipping quote, drop your chosen items into the shopping cart.
Our goods are shipped via Australia post. Click here to read more about how we ship.
Prefer to collect from store? Click and Collect orders for Melbourne residents are available from our Warehouse Shop in Ferntree Gully.
Visit our Warehouse Shop for collection times.